Discontinued Line - Promotional Offer While Stocks Last!
LEARNING TO COMMUNICATE – SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT – DEVELOPMENT OF COGNITIVE SKILLS.
Suitable for all children’s institutions.
For play in a group of up to 4.
4 different rattle dolls
Our expressly plain rattle dolls have no faces. They therefore do not impose any restrictions on children’s imaginative play and each child is free to express its OWN PERSONAL EMOTIONS through play. Children give the dolls faces from their own imagination, depending on the situation.
Children love role play and slip happily into the role of a parent, brother/sister, teacher… Rattle dolls are perfect for language development. Scenes from everyday life are acted out, conflicts are resolved and social interaction is experienced through play. When shaken, the rattle dolls make different noises, which helps with acoustic PERCEPTION and DIFFERENTIATION, e.g. loud, softer, soft … .
The smaller the figure, the quieter the sound. They can also be differentiated by the number of rings, e.g. by counting or comparing – more, fewer… It is also possible to sort them according to particular characteristics (large, smaller, smallest…) as well as recognising similarities and differences. You can also name your favourite colour and match it to the colour of the ring of the respective rattle doll. The rattle doll family can also be used for learning ordering and playing.
Here are some examples:
- Stand all dolls next to each other. The largest doll on the left, the smallest one on the right.
- Stand all dolls one in front of another. The smallest doll at the front, the largest doll at the back.
- Stand the doll with the green rings on the right next to the doll with the red rings.
- Sort the dolls from left to right, starting with the doll with the most rings.
- Stand the loudest doll behind the quietest doll.
- etc, etc ... .
Design: Katharina Scheithauer
Idea: Barbara Seidler